Tuesday, August 30, 2005

i will survive

And i did. I survived 24 hours alone whit Žan. Whell acualy from 8am athil 5pm i was alone whit him.

In the morning i got quite a desturbing call form kindregarden that i have to bring some papers uregntly. So i did. And YES, the papers whare usles. Of course, I have a talent to fill out the forms as wrong as possible :)
But without panick, a liitle smille here a craying eye there and i got time to get this papers (forms) untill tomorrow morning. I had luck in unluck that i have to get some papers from Sam and he is a working man. So problem solved.....I hope :)

Then we got to a doctor and he sad that Žan's eye will need medicine :( But luckly the problem should go away in 3-5 days.
Then Žan had to give blod(he was so brave) and poop (we'll bring it in the morning) for regular kindregarden exam.

And then something unthinkible happend, Žan clamed in buggy and layed down. I was actting quite cool but i was flameing inside. My child show me that he wants to go to sleep. Shock! And so he did, i put buggy in a sleeping position, we played pickabu for a minute or two and then he waved at me and slowly fall into a sleep.

Yes, yes wonders do happen.



mummy be cool

No comments: