What is hapening you are asking?
A lot!
My dear frined Gaby gave birth to a baby girl on 31. 08. at 14.10. Ema (the name of the baby) was fine, until four hours after birth, she stopped breathing. They taught it was just a problem whit blocked breathing canals.
Next day it was Žans first kindergarten day. He was happy and fine so i decided that I'll go visit my friend and then after 2 hours I'll get Žan.
And so I did, I went to the hospital and before I could get to the elevator I saw my friend crashed in her boyfriends arms walking out. They sad that children's hospital (it is where Ema was on intensive care and it is acros the street) called them. I was waiting for agonizing 45 minutes. In my minde there ware all kind of scenarios. At the end it turned out that the worse one came true. Ema had a 5x4x2cm hematom leaning on her brains. They operate her, her condition was very critical but now she is fine and alive, kicking and yesterday Gaby was admitted again for breast-feeding Ema, when its needed.
I stayed at friends side as long as I could so I left my Žan in kindergarten and luckily every thing was fine.
But from day to day Žan in crying more and more :( My hart is crying when I have to leave him there, but I know that he likes it there. It has happened twice that he havent noticed that I have come to get him and that he didn't want to go home immediately (he had to cook to the end- he'll be a cook when he grovs;))
I have an annoying viroses and am at the big search for D job:)
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment